onsdag 7 december 2011

The next 18 hours will be hell.

So today I had my two first finals; ISDS (computers) which went really well, might I add and sociology. ISDS is very easy and I finished with an average of about 99% in the class. My second exam, sociology was another case though... This is how I felt after the exam...

I didn't have to make a very high grade on the exam, but I'm actually not sure if I made a high enough now. When I saw the questions I just thought "I need to sleep, I want to go to sleep, I can't stay awake." Note to oneself: don't take exams with only 3 hours of sleep... The body and mind needs energy and it is much harder to focus, when one is tired. Well, we'll see how I did on the exam. I knew I had seen all of the questions, I just couldn't remember what the words meant, or who did which experiment.

I will be facing my two hardest finals tomorrow; biology and psychology. I didn't study very well for psychology during the semester, so now I have to pay for the lack of effort. Biology is not going well just because it is a very hard class. I will hit the vending machines shortly to load up on snacks and a coke to keep me fueled until tomorrow! Good luck to each and everyone who is battling with finals! Put in that extra effort and soon you'll be able to enjoy your well-deserved Christmas break! Peace out!
This is how I will feel for the next 18 hours. Don't contact me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar