tisdag 12 april 2011

Down

It is only 30 days left until I can board my flight in New Orleans. Nobody can understand how anxiously I am waiting for that moment. I have been in the States since the 4th of august and I think it's about time that I leave this country for a few months. I'll return again at the end of July to start a new tough preseason with a new team, in a new city and with new adventures. Today was a tough day. I had two exams today, I think I aced theater, chemistry will be between an A and a B. I still have a good chance to make an A in all of my classes. I know one person who would be exceptionally proud of me if I got a 4.0 GPA from this trimester. That would mean that I would make it to the president's list. The last two trimesters I made it to the dean's list, but the president's list would be an awesome way to end my career at this school. I want my family to be able to be proud of me. I also need to shoot for the stars for my own good, always aim for the highest goal ;) I did a short workout tonight with a couple of friends, intensive, but short. It makes you sweat like crazy. Just in preparation for my body fat test tomorrow. (We've had body fat tests performed every week with the soccer team here.) Check out my link to the bodyrock website! There are some really awesome workouts with dieting tips as well. I just found out about this Jazz and Heritage festival that is being held in New Orleans at the beginning of May. I would really love to go to this concert, they have Jason Mraz and Bon Jovi playing at this festival! It is my DREAM to see Bon Jovi in action, and Jason Mraz wouldn't be too bad either! I've never been to a concert so I bet it would be a great experience. I didn't have the best of endings to this day, but tomorrow is already Wednesday which means I've only got two more exams this week! Plus I am one more day closer to home! Peace out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar