lördag 16 april 2011

25 days!!!

I had such a great day yesterday! For one the killer week was finally finishing with an exam in world history, and I think that I actually did pretty good on the exam! I was so worried, I stayed up until 6.30 in the morning studying for it. After the class I went to work out with C, and it was a really good intense, but not too long workout. I still feel sore in my arms almost two days afterwards! It is a part of the program we had for the soccer team this spring. I will definitely use this program in the future as well. After the workout me and C went to Panda to enjoy some delicious (and cheap!) Chinese food. We ate curry chicken with rice. I really liked it! And Panda is so affordable, their portions are humongous and you only pay 5 dollars for one! Me and C shared one, and we still couldn't finish everything! After this we went to the Hattiesburg zoo since we were right next to it, and it was so relaxing just walking around, looking at the animals. I'll post pictures later! We saw the cutest King Julian animals! And one of them jump up on the fence really close to us, and even made some kind of cute sound! They were adorable! I could imagine being a King Julian animal, if I had to be an animal! We also saw a huge tiger! It went all the way into the water, and even took a few leaps, that was really cool! Usually one just sees the tigers sleeping, but this one was restless and pacing around the cage. I really enjoyed the day! In the evening I went to New Orleans with B and Y. I was supposed to have a meeting with my next years soccer coach. I'm transferring to a school in north Louisana. This school is in a much bigger city, and the school in itself is much bigger as well. They are supposed to have a really good psychology program, and there are a multitude of other good things I've heard about the school. All in all, the school sounds really great and I'm willing to give it a shot. I had almost given up on transferring and instead just returning to Finland, but this offer came out of the blue, and I was willing to grab it and give it a shot! Maybe this was meant to happen? I'd like to believe in destiny, and that things happen for a reason. :) Pictures are on their way!

1 kommentar:

  1. The Original King Julian :D
    "If he is a king, then where is his crown? I've got a crown, I've got a very nice one, and it's here on my head. Have I got it on?" :D

    SvaraRadera